In just 15 minutes, you can have a delicious meal on the table thanks to our Chicken Sausage In Air Fryer recipe! With this Chicken Sausage In Air Fryer recipe, you’ll always get properly cooked chicken sausages, whether you like them sweet, savory, or even spicy. Let’s try Chickenqa.com ‘s recipe below:
Chicken Sausage In Air Fryer
Once a week, we typically eat some precooked chicken sausage at home. Usually, we throw them on a sizable sheet pan with some vegetables and send them on their way to create a really straightforward meal. We do, however, adore our air fryer and have used it to cook brats, so it was only logical that we also attempt frying Chicken Sausage In Air Fryer.
Dare I say that serving the Chicken Sausage In Air Fryer bell peppers and onions was preferable to baking everything in the oven? Our precooked chicken sausages have never tasted better or went so quickly. They are juicy, delicious, and cooked to perfection.
Would you like a sub with Chicken Sausage In Air Fryer, bell peppers, and onions instead? Go for it! Grab your favorite hoagie roll, add your air-fried chicken sausage, bell peppers, and onions, and enjoy a healthy take on a traditional sandwich.
What makes this Chicken Sausage In Air Fryer unique?
- Dinner can be ready in just 15 minutes with our air fryer chicken sausage recipe!
- Any brand and flavor of pre-cooked chicken sausage will work with our air fryer recipe for chicken sausage.
- You can cook as many or as few chicken sausages in your air fryer as you need because there is no requirement for spacing.
- Most air fryer chicken sausage variations are suitable for gluten-free, low-carb, keto, and dairy-free diets, making them ideal for a range of healthy eating regimens. To be sure your chicken sausage is legal, read the packaging carefully.
We like cooking a variety of sausages in our air fryer all day long! The air fryer is our go-to kitchen appliance for quickly frying, incredibly flavorful dishes that everyone enjoys, whether we need supper alternatives like our air fryer brats and air fryer kielbasa or a breakfast sausage link or sausage patty. And if you’re looking for even more ways to cook Chicken Sausage you’ll love our recipes, let’s check it!
1. Component Notes
For dinner, we’re using two flavors of Aidells chicken sausage, but feel free to substitute whatever brand and flavor you choose.
Precooked chicken sausages – any brand will work here, look for sausages that are approximately the same size as what was used for recipe testing which is 3 oz for each sausage. You can also use uncooked chicken sausage links; simply increase the cooking time slightly until the chicken sausage reaches a temperature of 165°F inside.
Any large pre-cooked sausages, whether they are made of beef, pork, or chicken, can be used in this recipe.
4. Dietary Changes
Read the label of your chicken sausage to make sure it complies with your preferred eating regimen. We try to get sausages like the garlic gruyere that have 1 net carb per for low carb/keto meals. Each chicken apple we tested had 3 net carbohydrates.
5. Step-by-step Guidelines
Your chicken sausages will taste so much better if you cook them in an air fryer rather than baking them. We have discovered that giving them a quick flip halfway through cooking ensures they are properly heated and prepared for consumption.
- The temperature of an air fryer
Prior to cooking, preheat your air fryer for five minutes at 370 F. Place your chicken sausages in the air fryer basket or tray while the appliance is heating up.
- Timing of Air Fryer Cooking
A total of 8 to 10 minutes should be spent cooking the precooked air fryer chicken sausage, turning them over halfway through. 165 degrees Fahrenheit should be the interior temperature. Dispense and savor!
Recipe Advice for Making Chicken Sausage In Air Fryer
- For even cooking, it is advised to pre-heat your appliance. You might need to increase the cooking time if you decide not to pre-heat your appliance.
- You can cook as many chicken sausages as will fit in your air fryer; there is no requirement that they be spaced equally.
- However, if your unit is particularly packed with chicken sausages, we do advise that you flip, toss, or rotate the sausages more frequently halfway through cooking.
- Models of air fryers can differ, and some fry at higher temperatures than others. If by chance your model cooks quickly the first time you make the dish, keep a close check on the sausage cooking time.
- To heat them thoroughly and brown them to your preference, adjust the cooking time as necessary.
- Always use a digital meat thermometer to monitor the internal temperature for the best results.